• Responsible for the business development of local cross-border e-commerce brands. Identify and understand client’s needs and propose solutions based on clients’ needs to facilitate the deal. Maintain good relationship with clients for long-term cooperation.
• Day to day client leader and adviser.
• Develop and maintain superior client relationships，become an expert in client’s category/ business in order to provide valuable consulting.
• Actively lead the team to deliver brilliant work and flawless execution, ensuring positive client satisfaction.
• Ensure all client reporting, budget management, authorization and billing needs are met in a timely an accurate fashion.
• Driver to push clients to catch new opportunity to grow business.
• Ready to professionally push back where necessary to effectively manage client expectations, agency resources and deadlines.
INTERNAL • Participate in all client briefings, clearly articulate client needs and objectives to the teams of Strategy, Operations and Studio.
• Apply a client lens to all areas of SparkX group product, ensuring solutions developed are business- appropriate and meet committed KPIs.
• Partner with function leaders to stay informed and aware of new developments internally and externally.
• Motivates by creating a positive and collaborative team environment, effectively manages through difficult situations, acts as an agent for change when necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and external partners.
• 3+ years’ experience in Marketing and/or Advertising and Media, e-commerce is preferred
• Ability to drive projects from conception to completion, project management experience.
• Background in consulting, marketing, advertising or integrated communications.
If you are interested, please send your Resume to email@example.com